Spiritual growth is the very heart of the League and the essence of its existence. The spiritual dimension sets us apart from all other women’s organizations. The patroness of the League is the Blessed Virgin Mary under the title of “Our Lady of Good Counsel”.
The duties of the chairperson are:
- spiritual growth of members
- study of Catholic teachings
- role of women in the church
- evangelization and mission assistance
- lay ministries
- ecumenism and interfaith endeavours
The Executive Handbook has the complete outline and resources for this standing committee.